Speak More Kindly And Powerfully to Yourself
How sad it would be to live our whole lives without truly befriending ourselves?
If you’re being honest, do you always speak kindly to yourself?
Or do you slip into mean and disempowering language sometimes?
🚨 Friends from São Paulo! 🚨
I’m giving this workshop for free on June 13, 2023, 6pm at República. Please register below to get all the relevant info! ❤️
None of us can escape self-talk. It’s literally what we all do.
So when things are tough or when you’re thinking of changing something in your life, how you talk to yourself is soooo important. It kinda…IS…everything 😬
And if a DIScouraging sentence can have its power, why wouldn’t we think that something that’s ENcouraging wouldn’t have it?
It’s not about toxic positivity and pushing certain emotions down.
It’s about becoming your own kind, empathetic, and encouraging friend.
That’s not what I myself was taught growing up. In fact, I grew up in a society that’s very judgemental and where people can be very mean to you without even realising it. At home, it was very easy to internalise it and be mean to myself.
It took me some decades, let me tell you, to start inspecting how I was when I was just with myself. Books on mindfulness and talks on loving-kindness were an amazing intro to another way of being. Later in life, other disciplines gave me a lot of “Wait, whaaaat?” moments, and kept me on a much healthier internal path.
I went from “You’re such an idiot” and “Who do you think you are to do X?” to something much more balanced. Less punitive. Much friendlier.
And that’s what I want to share with you! ❤️
Imagine becoming your compassionate, encouraging, and resourceful friend: someone who literally has your back and makes decisions that are good for you.
To get there, I’ve created a 2-hour training on frameworks for a more encouraging and compassionate self-talk. It’s not about “what I think” — I’ve based it on principles of mindfulness, nonviolent communication, and neurolinguistic programming.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to reframe your self-talk so it’s compassionate and empathetic,
- What language of choice is and how using it brings agency back into your life,
- How language can encourage or discourage you and what concrete language can help you here,
- Why metaphors matter and how you can create new ones,
- How you can become your own friend and inspire others to do so, too.
What you’ll get with the workshop:
- A worksheet with main concepts, exercises, and reminders,
- Online resources to continue on your journey,
- Opportunity to meet like-minded people!
Please please please 🙏🏾:
- Save yourself years of unpleasant thoughts and discouragement,
- Know what to do when you’re falling into helplessness,
- Learn about disciplines you can always turn to,
- Equip yourself with knowledge and share it with your loved one ones!
- 2-hour training for groups,
- 2-hour training for groups,
— If you’re a school or non-profit, please get in touch to receive a discounted price —
Hurry up! Book by June 30, 2023 and get a 15% discount to all my upcoming group trainings in 2023!
🚨 Attention! 🚨
Speak More Kindly And Powerfully to Yourself is NOT for you if:
- You aren’t interested in learning about yourself and inspecting your habits,
- You tend to get defensive in the process of self-knowledge,
- You don’t think there’s anything you would benefit from learning.
Speak More Kindly And Powerfully to Yourself IS for you if:
- You’re curious about how you are with yourself and others,
- You want to be the enthusiastic and authentic you,
- You see yourself as important enough to invest in yourself.
If you don’t learn to inspect your self-talk, you can spend the rest of your life in the same negative and unhealthy thought patterns that will affect everything you will decide to do – and not to do.
📖 FAQs 📖
- Where can it take place?
My trainings can take place online or, depending on where I am in the world, in-person. The latter can be a bit complicated but please follow me on Facebook and Instagram not to miss any in-person events
- How many people can participate?
Ideally, up to eight people but I can tailor my training for bigger groups if your organisation, company, friends, or event requires that. But you really have to let me know for me to create an impactful experience
- Can it be just a one-on-one training?
Absolutely! We can dive really deep into how YOUR self-talk has been and inspect it even more thoroughly. BUT! Hey, you might also consider scheduling free coaching sessions with me — for an even more profound experience.
- How can I schedule it?
Get in touch with me by filling in this form or just send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
☔ Money-Back Guarantee ☔
“But Justina, what if I don’t like and think it didn’t create value in my life?”
Then get your money back within 15 days.